The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including Movistar Team, trials sensation Danny MacAskill and downhill siblings the Athertons of Trek Factory Racing. Its products are available in over 40 countries worldwide.
The role you’d play:
- To design exceptional apparel and hardwear with a creative and innovative flair
- To follow development of product into production
- Design and development of highly functional and innovative apparel
- Possibility of design of hardwear such as eyewear and protectors, dependent on experience and skills.
- To document development process with accurate notes, Tech Packs and size specs
- To send accurate and complete comments to suppliers during development of a wide range of apparel and accessories
- To complete lays for bulk production
- Liaising with multidisciplinary teams to ensure clear communication and smooth running of projects
The must haves:
- Proven experience in Apparel Design and Development or a similar role in a product area
- Clear understanding of materials, trims, garment fit/construction and manufacturing processes
- Able to manage and work to deadlines as well as multi-tasking
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in creating Size Specs and Technical packs
- High level of accuracy with methodical note taking
- Adapt easily to change
- Able and willing to work under own initiative
- Proficient use of Illustrator
- Print design experience is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- A good communicator, both interpersonally and within a group
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and able to multi-task
- Organized and structured with their work load
- Asks questions and seek understanding first
- Able to push oneself to exceed expectations
- Self-motivated and equally comfortable working within a team
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.