At Berghaus, we believe in the power of the great outdoors. We are passionate about creating exceptional outdoor gear that empowers individuals to experience the world around them to the fullest. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and functionality has made us a trusted brand among outdoor enthusiasts. From lifestyle to outdoor to trail, we design products that enhance every outdoor experience.
We are seeking a talented, motivated, and technical Footwear Designer to join our creative team at Berghaus. As a Footwear Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our footwear collections, catering to a diverse range of outdoor activities. You will be responsible for delivering market-leading, innovative global designs which align to the brand DNA and seasonal creative direction and drive our footwear into the future.
Innovation and brand are in your blood - find new ways, solve problems, and deliver solutions before the consumer knows there's a problem. Use distinctive visual language development that can help shape not just the footwear but influence across the Berghaus product line.
What you’ll deliver:
- Research and propose new designs, trends, innovations, and technical advancements from the industry in line with Brand DNA, strategic and seasonal creative direction.
- Deliver consumer focused designs aligned with allocated category AND range direction, and which achieve commercial targets.
- Contribute to the creation of seasonal creative direction, trend overviews, colour and mood boards.
- Deliver consumer focused designs aligned with allocated category and/or range direction, and which achieve commercial targets.
- Ensure own designs incorporate consumer and concept testing feedback, throughout design process to ensure new designs align with target consumer needs and desire.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication between key cross-functional partners in Merchandising and Product Development.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Pentland Brands are moving their London Hub to Farringdon in 2024. At the point at which the Company establishes its office in Farringdon the normal place of work for London based roles shall be automatically redesignated to that location.
Who we are
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position