We’re always looking to the future at Pentland Brands, in all the ways we work. A few examples of what we’re doing…
1. We’re a work in progress: we constantly strive to improve our products, with focus and investment in product design and development.
2. We’re always building our family of brands: we recently invested in US sneaker brand, SeaVees, and are continually looking for new brands to become part of Pentland.
3. We embrace new innovations: we empower our people, encouraging them to use agile working and introducing disruptive thinking into the ways we work.
4. We’re committed to improving ethical trade: corporate responsibility isn’t a ‘box ticking’ exercise, it’s ingrained into the fabric of how we work and do business. There aren’t always simple solutions, but we constantly learn and improve, and act quickly when things aren’t right.
5. We’re working smarter: we’re making things faster and simpler for retailer partners with the launch of our business portal this year.
6. Our products use cutting edge tech: with brands including Speedo, Berghaus and Canterbury, we develop the latest innovations in product tech to help our consumer get the most out of our products.
7. We help our people grow and learn: career development is a priority for us, with academies, training and personal career programmes for everyone.
8. We’re truly global: our people work all over the world, and we’ve recently expanded internationally, opening an office in Shanghai.
9. We prioritise product sustainability: we strive to make our products with minimal environmental impact in mind, such as our ECONYL® yarn for Speedo, which is made from regenerated plastics.
10. We’re not wedded to the 9-5: we pride ourselves on offering flexible working where possible – whether that’s on location, adjusted hours or working remotely. We know there’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
We’re hiring now in Sunderland, Nottingham and London. Click here to find out what roles are on offer.