Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
To work on our digital portfolio adding new features and functionality in order to improve performance, UX and conversion.
The role you’d play:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Integrate data from various back-end services. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Experience in planning and delivering web solutions used across multiple products and organizational units.
The must haves:
- A keen interest and passion in all things digital
- Mac OSX literate
- Hybris / Demandware experience
- To manage and prioritise workload considering demands and deadlines from the wider team
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a computer science discipline
- A portfolio of previous work
- Experience using brand guidelines
- Experience using design/UX systems
- Experience on email marketing platforms and email coding
- Previous experience in web development in the world of fashion/lifestyle/retail
Needs to be:
- Considers the commercial impact of work
- Is not afraid of last minute changes and requests
- Creative thinker, not afraid to come up with new ideas and solutions
- Problem solver
- Loves being part of a team
- Proactive, organised and structured with great attention to detail
- Committed to constantly bettering your skills & knowledge
- Possess a strong desire to create the best digital projects online
- Self motivated, organised and accountable.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.