Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role will assist Retail Marketing Manager in supporting the quickly expanding retail network with bespoke store designs, store openings, VM implementation and product training to drive ambitious commercial returns and enhance branded retail consumer experience. He/She will support in both Speedo’s direct own retail stores as well as existing and expanding franchisee stores nationwide. In addition, the VM supervisor will feedback to the business market and/or competitor insights in terms of store design and work closely with venders to ensure cost and efficiency control.
Roles & responsibilities：
Visual Merchandising (VM):
• Create seasonal VM guideline for offline stores, guide them to improve VM level
• Implement Seasonal VM campaign, DP and Window
• On-site VM support and training
• Check regions’ implementation results regularly
Training & Coaching:
• Actively embedding understanding and delivery of Speedo Brand Retail Standards (product knowledge, visual merchandising and customer service) franchisee network via planning and delivery of both classroom theory and in-store workshops and coaching
• Support own retail/franchisee to open or upgrade store image, including store planning and design, fixture, display plan and overseeing installation merchandising
• Assist line manager to implement seasonal trade meeting and other events
What you need to have:
- Experience / technical & interpersonal skillset
• Creative thinking, positive attitude, strong communication and training skill
• Eager to learning
• Open to constructive feedback
• Prefer design profession
• Above 3 years’ related working experience
• Skillful in computer software/Photoshop/InDesign)
• Both VM hands-on and training skill preferred
• Fluent In English writing, reading, listening
What we need to see in you:
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.