Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Reporting to the Reward Manager with a focus on UK compensation and benefits activity and key projects.
The role you’d play:
- Manage the Reward email inbox queries, promoting our new tier model approach and ways of working and escalating queries where required
- Apply our frameworks for benchmarking and package confirmation to ensure consistency in compensation and benefits management across the UK business
- Support UK salary management at all levels below the Senior Leadership team, benchmarking new roles externally using the Willis Towers Watson system and ensuring adherence to reward policy e.g. Global Promotions Policy
- Support the annual salary review and bonus process, coordinating data distribution and collation where needed, working with Payroll and HR Services on UK implementation
- Generate redundancy figures for the UK business (as required)
- Review reward policies to ensure cost-effectiveness, compliance and fairness e.g. Relocation Policy
- Delivery of 2021 UK benefits change programme with a focus on flexible benefits, gym benefit offering and pensions
- Arrange Pension Governance meetings and support with documentation creation where needed
- Support function with the effective transfer of benefits administration where needed
- Leading the fleet management review and change programmes aligning to our positive business strategy
The must haves:
- Experience working as a Reward Partner / Specialist level or above
- Experience using benchmarking data and systems is essential
- Experience of job grading, and benchmarking is essential
- Experience in fleet management is desirable
- Project management experience is desirable
- UK benefits programme management experience is desirable
- Experience of gender pay gap reporting is desirable
- Proven interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence peers and senior stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering multiple projects against specific timelines
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ambitious and dynamic environment.
- An analytical thinker who enjoys working with data to provide analysis to enable robust decision making
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office (including advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills).
- Strongly attentive to detail.
- Able to apply a rational approach with a can-do attitude.
- Organised, pro-active, multi-tasker.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.