Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
- Creation of Test strategy and Test plans
- Planning project test cycles
- Supporting the creation of test scripts
- Managing, leading and supporting a team of testers – from business teams, IT and 3rd parties
- Managing the day to day execution of testing and QA activities and ensuring that all user stories are tested
- Tracking, prioritising and triaging of defect and issues raised by testers using tracking tools –Jira , Testrail
- Liaising with 3rd parties ensuring of timely delivery of fixes
- Organising status meetings and distributing Testing Status Reports - reporting test progress to various stakeholders
- Producing metrics and measures to help the team assure the quality of the end product
- Working alongside the project manager coordinate testing activities across external project constraints (i.e. environment access)