Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
This role focuses on team co-ordination and will work collaboratively with the Commercial Directors PA to provide a high level of organisational and administrative team support. This role is dedicated to supporting the team function not any particular individual. This role will enable delivery of the team’s objectives as well as providing administrative support on key deliverables and will contribute to a team environment that let’s the Sales team sell.
- Collection, collation and sharing of the UK team’s weekly whereabouts.
- Tracking of PSCT team’s diaries, having the ability to share and / or make contact with team when requested.
- Collation and data sharing of sell through reports, UK specific.
- Responsible for showroom diaries; co-ordination of and booking of Multiple locations for multiple brands in; London (Finchley X5, West End X1), Manchester and Holland.
- Showroom management of sell ins, by quarter by brand, by team.
- Short to Mid-term functional calendar management ensuring annual cyclical activities are planned and executed efficiently.
- Managing and maintaining office filing and archiving, including the management, administration and cleansing of both teams shared drives.
- Sample co-ordination by brand, by showroom (Manchester, London & Holland), requiring close collaboration with Visual Merchandising team. Including tracking of samples taken off site.
- Sample selection and direct shipment to customers as directed by Commercial Team.
- Management of Commercial Teams Clothing/Footwear allowance process.
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing ‘sub team’ meetings including venue, refreshments, on-line and AV set up, agenda preparation, co-ordinating inputs.
- Owner of Multi Brand sell in tools, in conjunction with Sales and planning managers ensure that all tools from launches are distributed across the Commercial teams; Brochures, Price lists , Brand Presentations etc…….
- Organising ‘sub team’ day events from sourcing a venue to arranging activities, catering, team accommodation etc.
- Managing the customer floor area creating a workspace the whole team can enjoy & be proud of.
- Responsible for maintaining levels of adequate storage and furniture.
- Management of Multi brand sample room, creating a library management approach that allows for simple navigation and locating of key samples.
- Responsible for collating information, updating and cleansing the ‘trophy wall’ and the internal PRing of the Commercial team.
- Responsible for Office Equipment; Stationary and Supplies.
Need to have:
- Relevant experience of working as a team assistant
- Desired but not essential the ability to work at head of function/department level
- Event and Project Management experience ideal
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of how to put presentations together
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to understand and anticipate needs to ensure appropriate outcomes
Needs to be:
- An ambassador for the function and Pentland
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations on delivery
- Able to work and deliver under own initiative and build support networks
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Able to liaise & build relationships with people at all levels
- Discreet with sensitive/confidential information
- Able to influence and constantly seeking to improve how we work
- Flexible in approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Team player within function, willing to support where required
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.