Our brands (including Berghaus, Canterbury, ellesse, Endura, Kickers and Mitre) are there in the moments that matter, from first steps to great achievements. This has been Pentlands goal since the beginning, and it drives everything we do.
As our Talent Acquisition Resourcer you will be part of the team finding the talent that will help the business achieve its goals. You will source candidates and proactively building pipelines of talent, provide data and insights and help to continually improve our processes.
The role you’d play as Talent Acquisition Resourcer:
- Write effective job adverts that accurately reflect the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Post job vacancies internally and externally on Pentland careers and a variety of Job Boards and manage the response.
- Proactively search for candidates using LinkedIn, social channels, and networking opportunities.
- Pre-screen applicants to check the suitability for the role and keep them updated throughout the hiring process.
- Provide a short list of suitable candidates that match the agreed criteria.
- Arrange interview with a real focus on the experience of the candidate.
- Notify candidates of the interview outcome and provide feedback as and when required.
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process until the point of handover.
- Contribution to ad-hoc executive recruitment projects.
- Be aware of changing dynamics of the marketplace as well as keeping abreast of our competitors and industry changes.
- Lead volume recruitment campaigns.
What you’d bring as Talent Acquisition Resourcer:
- Experience in a similar role either in house or agency.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting from search and selection to onboarding.
- Great communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Experience using innovative sourcing techniques and tools to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Great administration skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- The ability to analyse job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position