- Fixed Term Full-Time
- Human Resources
- Pentland Brands
- UK-London, Finchley (Global Headquarters) UK-Sunderland
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Researcher will provide high levels of support to the TA team through sourcing pipelines of talent, providing data and insights and helping to continually improve process and approach.
- Manage a range of searches across various functions and brands at any one time effectively
- In-depth market research to identify potential candidates, utilising a range of resources and channels
- Extensive referencing and networking to gain candidate suitability and to identify referrals
- Screening of candidates to establish their interest and assess suitability
- Contribution to ad-hoc executive recruitment projects such as future talent mapping and pipelining
- Be at the forefront of enabling technology to execute the latest sourcing techniques and methods
- Establish KPIs and monitor performance and effectiveness via measurement tools, scorecards and recruitment analytics
- Design and deliver pipeline reporting dashboards that provide useful talent insight for the team and business
- Aware of changing dynamics of the market place as well as keeping abreast of our competitors and industry changes
- The key enabler/operations lead in managing volume recruitment campaigns
The must haves:
- Experience using innovative sourcing techniques and tools to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and job boards
- A high level of written English and the ability to prioritise work load with a high level of efficiency and accuracy throughout
- Ability to analyse job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- It would be advantageous to have worked with ICIMs, our applicant tracking system previously
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in managing social media channels would be advantageous
- Agency experience preferred
We’d love a person who is:
- Passionate about our brands and about Pentland Brands as a whole
- Hungry to learn and improve
- An ambassador for the business
- Organised and happy to juggle multiple priorities
- A team player who encourages collaboration across HR and the wider business
- Innovative and solutions orientated, someone who always brings ideas to the table
- Detail oriented and comfortable with analysing data