- Human Resources
- Pentland Brands
- Permanent Full-Time
- UK-London, Finchley (Global Headquarters)
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
We are flexible on location for this role and will be considering candidates to be based at either our London or Nottingham offices
The role you’d play:
Research and Sourcing
- Partner with hiring managers and HR BPs to develop the talent acquisition strategy for functional areas, providing ‘target lists’ where appropriate
- Implement new initiatives to drive a pipeline of talent
- Explore all appropriate sourcing methods on a vacancy by vacancy basis
- Partner with all external recruitment vendors (recruitment agencies, universities etc)
- Manage external recruitment vendors (negotiate T&Cs)
- Establish on-going relationships with key passive candidates - Build a pool of strong candidates within the dedicated areas
- Develop new channels to feed Pentland’s talent database (trade shows, events, refer a friend, trade press)
Assessment and Selection
- Coach and advise hiring managers through the assessment process
- Support candidates and hiring managers through interview process
- Facilitate recruitment workshops when/if needed
- Manage interview selection and assessment process to find suitable candidates who meet our requirements. Ensuring consistent hiring standards are used across all functions
Operational and Industry Knowledge
- Use the candidate management database to effectively manage the recruitment lifecycle, search for internal and external candidates, track vacancies and provide reports as required
- Maintain data integrity in the candidate management database, ensuring all records are current and accurate
- Analyse hiring data and communicate results and trends with relevant managers
- Manage offers and referrals
- Ensure vacancies are posted on relevant job boards, LinkedIn and www.pentland.com
- Manage speculative applications
- Work on ad-hoc strategic recruitment projects as required
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity
- Understand the competitive landscape, compile and share relevant industry news
- Attend relevant trade shows, seminars, networking events to increase understanding of the industry
The must haves:
- In- House/Onsite recruitment experience.
- Experience of having delivered outstanding levels of recruitment service onsite to a variety of stakeholders
- A strong focus on the delivery of direct recruitment practices to save costs where possible
- Previous recruitment experience across IT and Supply Chain would be beneficial
- Recruiting research experience to include direct sourcing and stakeholder management
- Excellent stakeholder, supplier and candidate management skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media channels to attract top external talent
- Experience of championing the use of an applicant tracking system (e.g. ICIM’s, Taleo)
- Ability to network and utilise internal and external resources
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and requests within agreed time frames
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Proven problem-solving and information-seeking skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.