Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will play a key role in the Talent & Engagement Team, during a time of significant change, supporting the UK TA Partner to source talent, manage the full recruitment lifecycle and provide data and insight.
The TA Advisor will work to ensure we deliver effective and efficient BAU recruitment solutions whilst at the same time Pentland makes significant changes to our recruitment processes. This role must support the team in delivering BAU recruitment in the UK whilst recognising opportunities to progress and move the business towards our self-service philosophy and strive for standardization and simplicity in the activities that we undertake.
The role you’d play:
The HR team are undertaking a global transformation programme to increase consistency across our regions, create a self-serve mindset amongst employees and managers, and drive greater value from the technology and systems available to us. You will join at a key time where we are leading hiring managers through significant changes to our hiring approach and processes.
You will provide support to the TA Partner and the wider business by sourcing great talent and managing the full recruitment lifecycle for roles allocated to you. You will provide data and insights whilst helping to embed a new way of working for Hiring Managers, continually improving processes and approach and maintaining a fantastic candidate experience.
Talent Acquisition: Responsibilities include:
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle from Hiring Manager brief to offer.
- Supporting the data reporting and insight on recruitment needs through the collaboration with the UK TA Partner, HRIS and regional TA teams in Asia and the US.
- Supporting TA projects such as the set-up of a global employee referral process.
- Work with the TA Partner in supporting Hiring Managers through the transition to the new ways of working
- Being an ambassador for self-service and identifying opportunities to accelerate our progress.
- Building and maintain a strong partner relationship with LinkedIn. Be their main day to day contact.
The must haves:
- Recruiting experience to include direct sourcing, and stakeholder and candidate management.
- Stakeholder management: Ability to build relationships externally with candidates and with hiring managers at multiple levels across Pentland
- Advisory skills including problem identification, diagnosis and solutions
- Proactivity in offering ideas and opinions
- Comfortable with systems such as ICIMs and SuccessFactors
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- General analytical skills including data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft excel
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.