Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Reporting - extract data from SAP into excel to analyse and produce reporting as required.
- Support Supply Planners with monthly buying cycle.
- Working with wider team to ensure right stock availability.
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Expedite deliveries to ensure target of 95%+ OTIF is achieved, working closely with vendors.
- Manage the co-ordination any delays effectively with the Vendors & Customer Operations.
- Ensure all delivery delays are root caused with a prevent re-occurrence & counter measure action.
- Own the communication between Vendors, Customer teams & Customer Operations teams.
The must haves:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced excel skills
- A desire to work collaboratively across the Business
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise work and multi task
- Have a positive and confident approach to getting things done within a very demanding environment
- Experienced in dealing with different business cultures, specifically within Asia