Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the worlds most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
The Supply Planner role is responsible for running the end to end process of forecasting, buying and manufactured on time with both internal and external stakeholders. Directly managing our global vendors to ensure we are the customer of choice, and delivering an excellent service to our regional teams (EMEA, APAC and Americas) ensuring they have excellent availability of product.
The role you’d play:
- Working directly with vendors on forecasting and production plans with our global finished goods vendor base to ensure we meet our business objectives and delivering On Time in Full.
- Working directly with our strategic raw material vendors on forecasting and improving availability
- Working in partnership with internal stakeholders to confirm accurate, on time information, to enable the business to succeed.
- Identifying and managing non conformances versus agreed processes. Developing ways of working with our vendors to deliver solutions that achieve our business needs, minimising costs, and maximising opportunities.
- Coordinating and communicating customer specific VAS requirements to our vendors.
- Management of the global buying process ensuring purchase orders are raised on time and within the vendor constraints where applicable
- Negotiating with vendors on capacity, delivery, freight method and cost factors such as order surcharges
- Delivery of and improvement on Supply Chain KPI’s ensuring internal and external parties are challenged on delivering improvements.
- Working to deliver best practice to optimize supply chain performance and efficiency, to drive continuous improvement.
- Providing training where required across the Global Supply Planning Teams.
Key Skills required:
- Solid organisational skills
- Strong communication
- Flexibility and resilience
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise work and multi-task.
- An ability to work collaboratively across the business.
- Ability to think creatively and attention to detail.
- Have a positive and confident approach.
- Advanced SAP & Excel skills.