Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Support the day to day activity of Customer order and query management
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of non-faulty goods.
- Process charge back and debit note requests through internal and external customer systems
- Support Order book management activity to maintain accurate phased order book
- Clearly communicating the necessary changes made to the Customers Order book in line with the business and customers’ requirements.
- Identify potential problems and propose solutions on Order book management.
- Produce regular Data analysis on Order Book on the debit, credit and return activity
- Ability to interrogate and source information from SAP and external sources.
- Working with cross functionally across Pentland Supply Chain operations teams including customer commercial & operations teams, finance, Distribution and Pentland Shipping
The must haves:
- Strong Excel usage
- Attention to detail
- Query resolution experience in debit and credit management
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing and orders
- Stock management and orderbook management skills
- Experience of interpreting large amounts of data and confident in reporting procedures
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills across all levels of a business
- Previous Customer Service or finance experience, preferable global retail customer exposure
- Team player
- A problem solver
- A working knowledge of SAP or similar systems knowledge is advantageous