At Pentland, we are looking for a Solutions Architect with the capability to create the overall technical vision for our Supply Chain system landscape.
This is a great job for someone with a solid understanding of concept to consumer processes across supply chain, sourcing and shipping, warehousing and distribution and a good technical knowledge of associated applications and solutions. The post holder will be passionate about driving, improving, and promoting the process and delivery of architecture.
As Solutions Architect (Supply Chain) you will:
- Actively participate in the business change review, prioritisation, and management process.
- Work collaboratively with the business to understand their needs and provide solutions which consider the need vs. benefits; articulating the architecture in a meaningful and easy to understand way.
- Be responsible for the business capability modelling and value stream mapping.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end architecture.
- Be accountable for the application configuration and it’s associated governance.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in the solution landscape.
- Lead challenging conversations in a clear and structured way, presenting information and influencing appropriately.
What you’d bring as Solutions Architect (Supply Chain):
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading SAP implementation projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP, SD, MM and EDI integration (AFS experience desired).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct presentations and workshops across all levels of the business.
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- A continuous improvement mindset that spans people, process and technology.
- Ability to lead and work with ambiguity, accommodating changing priorities.
- Ability to work with project managers and to plan projects in line with defined tasks and resource capabilities.
Regular travel to London will be required for those based in Nottingham.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are return:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position