Developing our brand availability and visibility in Key Customers across the EMEA region has been identified of the key growth driving opportunities for Pentland brands.
We want to deliver a best in class shopper experience when shoppers choose to engage with our brands across the full shopper journey in our EMEA region.
To enable to accelerate faster with these Key Customers players as well as our EMEA distributors partners, we create a Shopper marketing manager role into our organization to develop, adapt and execute our Shopper marketing plans for our direct management EMEA Customers aligned with Pentland brands strategies and objectives.
In addition, the role will support our EMEA Distributor Partners with the execution of tailored local marketing plans.
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the worlds most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
The role you’d play:
This role will require you to develop shopper marketing strategies with brand activation colleagues, sharing best practice and scale efficiencies across the categories and delivering the required activation trackers.
You will work with the EMEA customer business teams and shopper design and merchandising team to articulate the customer activation vision that enables excellence in implementation across EMEA Customers and EMEA Distributor Partners.
- Develop and deliver EMEA Customers shopper marketing activation plans that inspire and excite our consumers and shoppers aligned to regional and brand plans, but most importantly that will deliver significant growth and ROI.
- Propose 360 degree Ready-to-go shopper marketing activation plans to deliver brand communication and commercial objectives across the relevant touch points of each EMEA Customer’s shopper journey including promotions, new product launches, retail execution, digital and influencers to influence shopper behavior.
- Develop marketing assets aligned with our EMEA Customer needs. Support in the ensuring all projects are owned, managed and measured, taking necessary interventions to keep up on track. This will include the design and content decisions for customer- specific literature, customer events, VM store builds, Retailer online, Direct Mail and other digital executions and influence marketing.
- Monitor, evaluate and diagnose shopper marketing activation plans to ensure ongoing continuous improvement and advise commercial teams on maximizing return on our investment with the customer and improvement of go to market execution.
- Play a key part throughout the customer sell-in process to ensure delivery of key propositions through proactive shopper marketing activation plans, including the set-up of showrooms and trade shows to support delivery of the customer plan and growth ambitions
- Partner with appropriate brand, digital & social media marketing teams to deliver 360-degree shopper marketing activation plans and own any tailored creative briefs by engaging with relevant agencies where required to deliver tailored customer content / materials aligned with brands guidelines
- Support and influence our EMEA Distributor Partners to tailor their own marketing plans within the JBP process, aligned with our EMEA commercial objectives as well as brand planning objectives. Give them guidance on marketing assets acquisition by ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and sign off all execution
- Responsibility for being the voice of our EMEA Shopper marketing team with priority’s brand in order to influence, engage and educate the brand team on our EMEA distributor partner’s marketing needs. Be our brand champion, involved in the Brand planning process, responsible of the brand communication and marketing service to EMEA Distributor Partners.
- Monitor budget and timelines for any Shopper marketing campaigns execution.
Key EMEA Customers / Markets / Brands
- EMEA Customers focus: Sportmaster (Russia/CIS/Poland/Denmark), Sun and Sand (MENA),
- Sportsman’s Warehouse (South Africa), Go Sport (Africa)
- EMEA Distributor Partners region focus: Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Brand Champion focus: Speedo and Ellesse
- And any other opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of planning and delivering projects with an understanding of Shopper Marketing
- Budget management
- Ability to build a persuasive selling story
- Commercial acumen
- Strong Influencing skills – Experience of influencing and engaging key figures in customer organization
- Experience of working in a multi-functional team & working in a matrix environment; managing key stakeholders across multiple working locations
- Experience/understanding of Distributor RTM and partner management
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally.
- Experience of managing multiple projects, deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills are required.
- Understanding of retail and commercial models
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Shopper Insights, retail or category management is an advantage
- Negotiation skills
- Prepared to travel in Europe/MEA as required
- Additional languages beneficial (Russian)
- Able to demonstrate a passion for bringing the voice of the shopper and customer into the brand teams
- Able to deliver brilliant execution, be thorough and apply high standards in everything you do
- Can think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities, generate ideas and move them to action
- Challenge and recommend new ideas and be willing to drive strategies and efficiencies
- Confident, professional and articulate communicator
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise
- Tenacious, flexible and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Numerate, analytical and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking.
- High tenacity & passion to achieve via influence
- Able to work both independently as well as being a great team player
- Able to liaise and influence with people at all levels
- Ability to work with matrix mind-set and build trust across multiple locations of work
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.