The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including Movistar Team, trials sensation Danny MacAskill and downhill siblings the Athertons of Trek Factory Racing. Its products are available in over 40 countries worldwide.
This role is responsible for delivering the brand aligned shopper activation objectives for Endura. This role ensures that shoppers have a rich experience of the brand when they choose to engage with Endura either instore or online and across the full shopper journey. This role ensures in store displays and store refits are executed in line with brand standards and delivering tailored customer marketing plans for our focus retailers.
Supported by the Shopper Marketing Manager this role will require you to work with the Endura Brand team to deliver activation in line with brand plans. You will work with the ACMs and RSMs to own the marketing relationships in the customer if appropriate. You will regularly collate and share results of shopper marketing that has been achieved and any incremental sales as a result back with Brand and the Customer Team.
The role you’d play:
- Work with the customer team to propose and deliver activation plans for focus retailers in line with the Endura marketing plan.
- Delivery of the customer marketing plans in line with the customer and Brands marketing calendars. Utilise different touchpoints in the shopper journey to drive conversion for the customer.
- Develop relationships with key marketing contacts in focus retailers and ensure that we are always front of mind for marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with the Endura marketing team to deliver the physical and digital assets required for our focus customers.
- Monitor and evaluate brand activation to ensure we maximise our return on investment.
- Deliver the plan within the allocated marketing budget for each retailer.
The must haves:
[Outline the key skills, knowledge or experience required to perform successfully in the role
- You will have experience of Shopper Marketing, understanding how to work with customers to deliver against Brand and Customer objectives.
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Experience of working with a multi-functional teams across numerous locations.
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally, this should include written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You have a strong ability to influence others
- You have budget management experience
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.