As Shipping Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Pentland Shipping Services logistics team and other associated divisions of Pentland. The role would suit an individual with office admin experience and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
The role will require cross department communication plus liaison with some external logistic providers.
The role you’d play as Shipping Administrator:
• Printing and manipulating excel format reports from our tracking systems.
• Saving documents from our tracking system and matching with files.
• Printing invoices and matching with files.
• Processing shipments and printing job sheets.
• Creating and maintaining inbound bookings for our warehouses.
• Maintaining stock delivery data
• Assist the Shipping team where required.
What you’d bring as Shipping Administrator:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Ability to prioritise own workload and to work unsupervised.
• Ability to use their own initiative.
• Ability to provide relevant information effectively to management and colleagues.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• An eye for detail and a positive, confident, and flexible approach.
What you’ll get in return:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Hybrid / smart working
• Brand and retail perks
• Financial perks
• Travel perks
• Time out perks
• Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead.
We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position