The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including disruptor in chief Graeme Obree, trials sensation Danny MacAskill, and downhill siblings the Athertons.
- To produce quality garments using a variety of different sewing machines ensuring weekly targets and KIPS are met.
- Help develop methods of working to achieve continuous improvement
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Develop machine skills which are flexible and can adapt to requested techniques across a wide range of products.
- Excellent housekeeping
- Previous experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial along with experience of working with industrial sewing machines. Full training can be given to the right candidate.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential along with being a team player.
- Highly organise with a strong attention to detail
- A strong understanding and empathy with the end user.