Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook...
What you need to have:
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in receptionist and office admin
- Well-presented with a cheerful and friendly personality;
- A committed, responsible team player, helpful, proactive and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient MS Office software operating skills.
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and Office software.
- Listening skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative
- Cheerful and positive disposition
- Able to work on tight time scales
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Take ownership and accountability for work
What we need to see in you:
- Able to work independently with little guidance and supervision
- Willing to get involved in anything that needs doing with a can do attitude
- Flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working and tenacious
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.