Senior PLM Analyst
Pentland are recruiting for a Senior PLM Analyst for our Bangalore office. The individual will be responsible for maintaining PLM system across regions, ensuring the business can continue with day-to-day activities. Be the conduit for technical solutions, providing frontline technical support to business users, and keeping Vendor updated where required.
Senior PLM Analyst - The role you’d play:
- Support identifying the best technological solutions driving the most value from the current system.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
- Identify, highlight, and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
- Able to deliver solutions on time to meet expected SLA’s.
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational PLM system.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval, and communication of any modification to the PLM system are followed.
- Performing the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-region impact. Ensuring adherence to Pentland Its change control.
- Communicating between the PLM vendor and the business, escalating issues when required.
Senior PLM Analyst - What you’d bring:
- A Good technical knowledge of PLM Systems, knowledge of Centric PLM would be advantageous.
- A sound understanding and a good technical knowledge of associated applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility.
- Understanding of manufacturing concept to launch processes, ideally from an Apparel industry.
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
- Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
- Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination, and passion.
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position