Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
As a Senior Creative Producer within Pentland’s in-house creative agency, you’ll be reporting directly into the Head of Client Services and be responsible for leading project and productions in which you’ll manage a team of creative producers whilst working collaboratively with creatives and account managers.
You will be a passionate team player with extensive project management and production experience and have a constant drive to achieve; managing projects from the idea through to the successful execution, ensuring the highest quality of work is delivered on time and within budget.
You will manage and develop all creative producers in your team, working efficiently to company workflows and collaborating on projects for brands and departments managing 3rd parties effectively.
You’ll have good experience of managing many types of creative production including; fully integrated brand campaigns with multi-channel delivery, including ATL advertising, OOH, B2B and trade collateral, experiential and social and digital content.
- Responsible for the delivery of all integrated projects, delivering them to agreed timelines and budgets
- You will manage clients' projects from start to finish, from brief through to implementation, constantly prioritizing, delegating and staying on top of all aspects of their projects, delivering on everything from administration and logistics through to design stages
- Monitor the progress of the project through every stage of the process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
- Cost and quote projects, liaising with suppliers and contractors and create strong supplier relations
- Effectively manage all costs to keep projects commercially in budget
- Manage the creative production team, external suppliers, contractors and freelancers to ensure that deadlines are achieved and the client brief is met
- Manage and track project-based documentation such as cost estimates, timing plans, production, schedules, PPM documents and post-production briefs
- Shoot management with 3rd party production companies and experience of self-producing is critical (Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, casting, locations, PPM documents, insurance etc.)
- Collaborate with preferred agencies on art buying in both still/moving content shoot production and post production including liaising with the in-house Photographic Studio
- Walk clients through project documentation such as statements of work and PPM documents, ensuring they are completely informed on all aspects within the project
- Manage the team of Creative Producers, mentoring them through projects and enabling them to enhance and continually grow their skills
- Reporting into Head of Creative Services you'll be responsible for developing a dynamic team, constantly looking at improving ways of working
- Ensure all campaign elements are underpinned with robust contractual, NDA, H&S, legal and insurance documentation
- Work closely with Studio Manager for accurate and effective resourcing
- Lead by example, by supporting career development of your team
- Most importantly of all, you make it all work seamlessly, managing everyone's time and surpassing clients' expectations.
Needs to have:
- A proven track record in project management, supplier management, negotiation and experience working with a creative team at a senior level
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns/projects covering: Print, OOH, Shopper, Digital, Content and Experiential
- Proven experience effectively managing a team of project managers or producers
- A clear understanding and interest in all media channels
- An ability to present creative effectively and professionally, engaging and persuading clients and agency colleagues alike
- Outstanding people skills - leading and motivating your team, inspiring confidence in others
- High levels of organisation with brilliant multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines so we deliver on time
- Proven experience with the entire design process (project scope and time planning, design steps, production/execution of design solution, pre-press processes)
Needs to be:
- Comfortable managing the development of multiple concepts and projects at any one time, running on multiple seasons, ensuring objectives, budget and timelines are met, and ensuring on-time delivery
- Good team player - collaborative but also a good self-starter, able to work independently
- Approachable and friendly; easy to build strong personal relationships
- Experience of people management and working effectively with a variety of different people and is a good team player
- You're well connected and your time within previous agencies has built up a little black book of useful contacts in the agency world who you can call on
- Passionate about delivering great creative solutions that are commercially effective
- Energetic, self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative
- Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and able to manage your time well
- Influencing skills demonstrated through knowledge, enthusiasm and positive communication
- An effective negotiator and communicator
- Staying calm under pressure; resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment