Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
As a Senior Creative Artworker, you will be the expert and go-to person for all studio artwork. Facilitating a day-to-day busy workload, you are experienced in and have the ability to take signed off creative concepts and translate them into beautifully executed and accurate final design ready for both physical and digital output for our brand projects.
You are extremely experienced working with brand guidelines and used to managing marketing collateral across multiple media, including brochure/catalogues, all forms of advertising, internal communications as well as email design and social media web assets.
- Proven experience in managing artwork for multiple deliverables across both digital and physical touchpoints; advertising, email, re-marketing banners, brochures, POS, windows, social content and presentations, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on time
- Proven experience working with Media agencies and production on campaign deployment to fulfil bespoke media plans and schedules (6 sheet, OOH, digital billboards, print ads etc.)
- Proficient in managing a busy day-to-day workload and prioritising with Studio Manager
- Be responsible for adapting, resizing, reworking artworks to specs across multiple deliverables
- Flight check artwork, packaging final files and preparing print/digital ready files
- Part of this role will be to create seasonal campaign assets, guidelines, toolkits and ensure brand rules are being met
- You are meticulous and set high artwork standards and lead other artworkers through mentoring, developing and inspiring
- You will enjoy a variety of briefs but equally relish adapting concepts to a large volume of assets
- Develop departmental processes and collaborative working guidelines around artwork, such as exceptional file management and artwork transfer
- You QC all artwork leaving the studio and always ensure brand guidelines and procedures are followed and all work meets your exacting standard
- Proactively understand and apply new and innovative ways of working to drive quality and efficiency
- Understanding of the latest print processes and expert knowledge in how to credibly deliver artwork to different suppliers
- You will work closely with the Studio Manager to evolve artwork production processes and housekeeping as well as providing advice and guidance to junior members of the team
- Collaborate with the wider Creative, Production and Multi-Channel teams
- Liaise closely with Creative Producers to prepare and effectively deliver artwork to 3rd parties
The must haves:
- Experience providing production support (print and digital) to art directors and designers within an in-house creative team or studio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and Powerpoint an advantage
- Good knowledge of print, colour retouching and digital artwork production
- A good team player, able to work accurately under pressure and be committed to regularly updating skills through training
- Able to adhere to a consistent graphic production and checking process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Proven track record of being the last point of call for print and digital artwork delivery
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Awareness and adoption of current and emerging technologies that would drive greater efficiency
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.