Pentland are recruiting for a Senior Analyst – SAP MM at our Bangalore office. We want to equip our team with a person who has excellent consulting skills, who can drive and deliver IT tasks related to SAP MM area in order to ensure smooth business operations and Enable business to take up on new challenges by providing required solutions in SAP MM.
Senior Analyst – SAP MM - The role you’d play:
- Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
- Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
- Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Performing and supervise the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Pentland Its change control.
- Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements, and developments.
Senior Analyst – SAP MM - What you’d bring:
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP MM, (AFS experience desired)
- A sound understanding in areas of - MM Master data, Procurement processes, Inventory management, MRP, Warehousing, Integration with other modules in SAP and Integration with 3rd party systems.
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Able to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
- Ability to manage specific stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and grow other team member’s skills and capabilities.
- Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and resource capability.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position