Play a senior role within Pentland IT’s Global Supply Chain Team, providing core business application solution and service delivery across Pentland’s global IT Eco-System.
Work closely with the Brands within Pentland to deliver technology and business processes that enable the businesses to achieve their vision and strategies. You will delve into business processes, suggest continuous improvements and/or new initiatives that you will then design, build, test and deliver to the end-user. This is a multi-faceted role that has many opportunities to explore new applications whilst growing the core competency within SAP.
The Senior Analyst role provides insight and recommendations of how to improve and grow as brands through the use of technology. The Senior Analyst advises and leads project teams through the project life cycle to deliver high standard solutions that address technological improvement, business process improvements and change management in their functional area.
The role you’d play as Senior Analyst - IT Supply Chain:
- Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
- Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
- Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales and within budget.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Identify, highlight, and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
- Provide support and maintain Pentland’s applications where relevant to a site or a location.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval, and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Performing and supervise the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Pentland Its change control.
- Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements, and developments.
- Carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
What you'd bring as Senior Analyst (IT Supply Chain):
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP MM and EDI integration, (AFS & S4 Fashion experience desired)
- Integration and EDI architecture with other enterprise platforms
- End to end supply chain planning and execution experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of applications / modules for all aspects of the project life cycle
- Good understanding of the business drivers for which their application is providing support
- Ability to design and configure processes
- A good appreciation of the processes and issues in other application areas, especially where that area overlaps with their own. (e.g. SD, BI, FI, eCommerce, 3PL, Supply Chain networks, PLM)
- Ability to design and set-up Integration with other systems
- Designing detailed business and technical specifications for programming and other resources, both in house and 3rd party
- A good team contributor, working with the other members of the IT team across the Globe
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Exceptionally well organized and able to prioritize, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders.
- Able to work independently, with a confident, assertive and customer focused outlook.
- Able to combine a flexible approach with a desire to “go the extra mile”.
- Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies, and own self.
- Able to work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
- Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
- Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination, and passion.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Willing to work in different time zones and travel when needed within projects.
What you’ll get in return as Senior Analyst (IT Supply Chain):
Competitive remuneration package
Hybrid / smart working
Brand and retail perks
Time out perks
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.Apply for this position