The role is responsible for providing extensive analysis and insight, to help identifying opportunities for growth across the digital landscape.
The role you’d play:
- Take charge of day-to-day analysis for our brands, ensuring projects are prioritised with key stakeholders. Looking beyond the data to find relevant and actionable insights that help grow our brands.
- Develop our measurement capabilities and run exploratory data analysis that helps us build better, more efficient digital executions.
- Support business development opportunities – scoping out measurement feasibility and working with the wider digital team to build strong business cases.
- Help to expand and build upon our existing methodologies as well as highlighting and developing potential areas of analytics that can be turned into scalable digital solutions.
- Provide deep, extensive analysis and insight using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to analyse and understand; channel effectiveness, traffic sources, user behaviour, flow and conversion drivers as well as inform teams on opportunities to improve user experience.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance.
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards to empower our digital and brand teams to put data at the heart of decision making.
- Advanced knowledge of tag management solutions, advising teams on custom event implementation where required.
- Digital team
- Brand teams
- Data & Analytics
The Must Haves:
- A strong analytics background within a good knowledge of digital marketing.
- An analytical mind-set with experience in data analysis, data visualisation and data storytelling.
- Experience of Google Analytics and platforms equivalent to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Business Manager or Mailchimp.
- Detailed knowledge of analytical techniques and confident user of databases and statistical tools.
- Advanced Excel skills to be able to manipulate data and deliver enhanced workbooks to stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of data visualisation tools including Google Data Studio and Tableau.
Needs to be:
- A proactive personality with experience of turning data into relevant and actionable insights.
- Excellent at building relationships with key stakeholders, with a flexible and collaborative approach.
- Able to relate and talk knowledgably about analytical techniques and output to wide-ranging audience.