Partnering with our brands globally, and all key functional areas you will deliver Insights and Analytics that enables the businesses to realize its vision and strategy. You will work with our data platforms and tools to provide information to the organization to improve and enhance decision making across the business.
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Commercial business engagement:
- Experience in working in Wholesale, Retail, Direct to Consumer businesses is an advantage.
- To help the IT team to be seen as a trusted ally by the business by having a broad understanding[TA1] of key business processes and commercial ways of working.
- Being personally engaged with key stakeholders around Pentland for whom IT provides solutions around Data & Analytics
- Supporting key members of the team in creating their own relationships with key business stakeholders within projects
- Be able to articulate the value of what we are doing in the Data & Analytics area, and where relevant identify material commercial benefits to our stakeholders across the business
- To be able to work in collaboration with the rest of the business to enable a data driven organization culture and an insight for action-based process models across the value chain for wholesale, Retail [TA3] and D2C
- Able to understand the needs of the business to architect business solutions with a global mindset and support the definition of the business case that successfully delivers business outcomes
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
- Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
- Deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
- Provide support and maintain Pentland’s applications where relevant to a site or a location.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Performing the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring adherence to Pentland Its change control.
- Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
- Contribute to the technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching to others within the department
- Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
Specific technology/analytics skills required:
- Deep understanding of SAP data and analytics architectures, including SAP BW, SAP HANA, & SAP Business Objects. Experience of creating and maintaining BEx queries in SAP BW.
- Strong Visualization tool experience such as SAP Lumira Designer, SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, or Tableau
- Experience of working with enterprise scale ERP systems - SAP ECC6 an advantage
- Understanding / awareness of Cloud Computing environments such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experienced in managing agile data engineering development cycles
- Experience of S&OP and demand planning an advantage, with exposure to planning tools such as Blue Yonder, Cognos, SAP F&R[TA4] .
- Strong SQL skills required, experience with MS SQL Server and SSIS an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills in Excel and Access, including extensive experience of VBA
- Understanding of API & middleware architecture and platforms
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
[TA1]Something missing from this sentence…
[TA2]These points aren’t really technology related
[TA3]Not sure of the specific reference to B2B – this is just one of our processes of selling into the wholesale market
[TA4]Is this relevant for wholesale? Overlap with Blue Yonder ESP