Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The Pentland CRM team are responsible for 9 brands, of which 4 utilise Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with a deep understanding of configuring Marketing Cloud to assist with projects to ensure we get the most out of the platform to drive new business, deliver a great customer experience and ultimately, increase lifetime value.
We’re seeking someone who’s enthusiastic about Salesforce and the opportunities it presents as a platform – we want you to suggest and implement changes and help Pentland digital get the most from the platform which includes gathering requirements, managing small and large projects and support tasks, prioritising work accordingly. Good communication skills are essential to be able to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across the organisation, and particularly the CRM team.
The role you’d play:
- Create and maintain subscriber lists, data extensions and assist with developing segmentation groups and customer journeys
- Develop automated reports and dashboards to track and optimize email performance through SQL queries for data driven marketing
- Assist with the creation of customer journeys using Journey Builder
- Sync data using the connector between Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Maintain and optimize the daily file uploads to Marketing Cloud from external ecomms platforms (Visualsoft and Hybris).
- Configure and run triggers and API calls within the Marketing Cloud platform
- Provide support and training to the team and co-ordinate to resolve issues
- Complete QA checks on changes within Marketing Cloud
- Create, run reports and set up dashboard to enable data-driven decisions to optimize customer solutions highlighting campaign success
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to identify opportunities to test and validate for roll out
- Support our social media users through configuration and maintenance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes
The must haves:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administration and configuration with hands on knowledge of Studios and Builders
- Experience with HTML (For example, creating tables, links, and bolding).
- Experience with SQL
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Credential preferred.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.