Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
As part of the central Reward Team, this role will support the Reward Partner with data integrity, administrative duties and the day-to-day requirements of the Reward Team.
The role you’d play:
- Support with the completion of the Willis Towers Watson salary survey submission
- Provide market data request from the business
- Process redundancy calculations and statements
- Support with the global mobility process including:
- finalising the policy with external partner ECA
- Roll out of the new policy and process
- Liaising with PwC with tax requests
- Processing invoices for our Global Mobility partners PwC and ECA
- Data cleanse the HR database
- Run quarterly data checks on job codes, bonuses and global grade
- Work with HR Services and Talent Acquisition team to support with integrity of Reward data
- Support HR Services with job codes for roles
- Data cleanse of Willis Towers Watson job evaluation software
- Provide benefits data for Finance to support with quarterly forecasting
The must haves:
- Detail focused
- Confident dealing with large quantities of data
- Advance excel skills
- Approach tasks in a logical methodical manner with good analytical skills
- Knowledge of job evaluation desirable
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.