We are looking for a Returns Manager to manage our team dealing with returns and stock rotation.
The role you’d play as Returns Manager
- Working with Returns Team to reduce the repair turnaround.
- Work with IT on any system updates required.
- Work with Customer service to ensure a good level of Service.
- Organizing Team to ensure minimum delay of repairing garments from customers whether it is warranty or non-warranty.
- Organizing team for Stock Rotation – inspection of garments and re tagging to return to goods warehouse as required.
- Organizing Inspection of garments back from shows and retagging to return to goods warehouse as required.
- Proving customer aftersales support and training team on responses and reasons for manufacturing errors.
- Reporting Design/manufacturing issues to designers.
- Running faulty returns reports and collating supplier claims.
- Repairs orders and payments and customer comms
- Managing returns locations stock RRT/clearing out older locations
- End of life of everything that’s needs to go to recycling/landfill/charity
- Report to PVS managers on the performance of the Returns teams processing rates.
- SAP Integration
What you will bring as a Returns Manager:
- Preferred experience working in production environment
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Team player
- SAP knowledge would be a advantage
What you'll get in return as a Returns Manager:
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who We are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position