Based in our Gretna Berghaus store, we are looking for a Retail Supervisor working 30 hours a week. A key contact for customer interactions, providing every single customer with exceptional customer service driven by excellent product knowledge and providing product recommendations based on individual requirements.
The role you will play:
• To develop & maintain excellent product knowledge using all training materials provided
• To actively acknowledge & approach customers, provide accurate product information in line with their feedback and use selling skills to maximise sales of appropriate products
• To un pack deliveries in line with procedures and replenish stock in line with guidelines
• To ensure that all customer service and returns policies are followed
• To ensure that levels of merchandising and housekeeping are delivered to the highest standard at all times
• To motivate the team to achieve daily sales targets
• Act as a brand role model for all team members in portraying excellent Speedo Ambassador standards and all company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all Health & Safety policies are complied with at all times
• Attend all relevant training programs and meetings as and when required and that information is cascaded back to the team
• To deputise for the Store Manager and Assistant Manager when they are not available - Ensuring the general operations around rotas, cashing up, processing deliveries are controlled and actioned by relevant team members
• To carry out additional duties as and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability in the role
What you will bring:
Previous experience in a retail supervisory/team leader position
Evidence of strong communication and organisational skills
Evidence of strong customer service standards
Ability to take initiative whilst working within company guidelines
Numeracy & literacy skills
Self motivation and a can do attitude
Strong customer service focus
Ability to coach & motivate others
Flexibility in working pattern
Attention to detail
What you will get in return:
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who We are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position