The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including Movistar Team, trials sensation Danny MacAskill and downhill siblings the Athertons of Trek Factory Racing. Its products are available in over 40 countries worldwide.
You are the in charge to develop the Endura brand together with the regional bike, sports & outdoor accounts in Hessen, Saarland & Rheinland-Pfalz. A strong sense for service and strong communication skills ensures perfect business relationships for years to come. You are the link between the organisation and the customer.
Strong initiative within the team, able to cope with tight order deadlines and organized to perform under pressure makes you ideal for this job.
You are keen to travel and challenge yourself to achieve new goals.
The role you’d play:
- To manage and support the regional customers
- Further develop the bike, outdoor and sports retail market
- 1st point of contact for retail customers to deliver best service standards in industry
- Plan the annual sales focus and targets with sustainable growth
- Schedule and deliver pre orders according to the company deadlines
- Liaising with multidisciplinary teams to ensure clear communication and smooth running of projects
The must haves:
- Proven sales experience in sports industry
- Able and willing to work under own initiative
- Able to self-manage and work to deadlines as well as multi-tasking
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- High affinity to cycling and outdoor sports
- Preferably with a strong industry and bike/sport retail network
- English language skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.