Regional Account Manager (Scotland and North)
In the role of Regional Account Manager for Berghaus you will support Pentland Brands in delivering breakthrough results and performance on Berghaus across your defined region. The UK East region is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You will be responsible for managing the accounts assigned to this role to deliver sales, profit, and ensure that Berghaus has brand presence in all your customers. To deliver this you will be expected to visit and communicate with your customers regularly be their main point of contact with the brand. You will also be responsible for training and visual merchandising in key cities and locations for JD Outdoor fascia.
You will also be required to work internally with your peers and the Berghaus team to share your understanding of the market about the category and the competition and what is needed to win.
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
The role you’d play:
- Accountability for the sales, profit, brand presence and other KPI’s for Berghaus across your specified customers and region.
- Collaborate with all customers to share key seasonal information and ensure forward orders are placed ahead of key deadlines and seasonal targets achieved.
- Communicate with the customer throughout the season to manage orderbooks, in season replenishment, credit limits and stock rotations.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service and Finance to ensure that communication and support for the customer is efficient and professional.
- Feed into the Berghaus product and brand teams either directly or through your line manager the requirements to win with your customers.
- Ownership of how your stores look online and instore to ensure that Berghaus looks better than the competition.
- Training and Visual Merchandising of the top doors across GO Outdoor and Blacks.
What you will bring:
- You will have good experience of managing and delivering results as an Account Manager.
- You will have basic Commercial acumen including an understanding of financial principles such as margin.
- You have a strong ability to influence others through building strong customer relationships and basic negotiation skills.
- You will have a passion for bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- You will possess basic Excel skills with the ability to analyse data relevant for your customers such as identifying top selling products.
- You have strong collaboration skills, working well within a team but with the autonomy to work on your own.
- You have good written, verbal communication and presentation skills both internally and externally.
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of European Competition law.
- You have a passion for cycling and an understanding of the category
- You must live within the region and with good access to the whole region.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.