Our in house recruitment team helps Pentland find the best talent, enables our colleagues to progress their careers, and helps build and influence our employer brand.
As a Recruitment Advisor, you will contribute to an creative and innovative agenda that allows us to attract, develop and retain talented individuals, enabling Pentland to compete in the market to achieve its strategy through its people.
You will be forward-thinking, pro-active, and someone who can think creatively to attract talent. You will work collaboratively with the business and wider HR team to implement talent acquisition initiatives that are effective and future focused.
The role you’d play as Recruitment Advisor:
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle from hiring manager brief to onboarding.
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers and the wider HR team to understand the business talent acquisition needs and deliver proactive solutions and opportunities.
- Supporting recruitment projects.
- Supporting with recruitment reporting and insights.
- Manage end to end candidate experience.
- Write and post attractive job adverts.
- Source candidates via LinkedIn and social channels.
What you’d bring as Recruitment Advisor:
- Experience of direct recruitment and attraction.
- Knowledge of the recruitment process, candidate market and HR best practice.
- Experience of using an ATS and Excel.
- Practiced partnering / influencing skills.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a diverse workload.
- Experience of developing initiatives designed to attract people too hard to fill roles.
- Experience of using attraction and selections tools such as LinkedIn.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position