Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Pentland Brands is creating a new Disruption Lab team. The purpose of the team is to develop with innovative and disruptive propositions with the potential to provide new revenue streams for Pentland Brands.
The team will operate outside of Pentland’s core operating process in a co-working space in central London - with all the benefits of being part of a bigger company but with a culture more akin to a start-up than an established company.
Within this team there will be two proposition leads (one with physical product experience and the other digital). Both will work closely with the Head of Disruption Lab to identify and create new products and services in the areas of sports, footwear and fashion.
The role you’d play:
- Identify white space opportunities that align with the Pentland Brands strategy and business goals.
- Turn new ideas from concepts into market-ready products and services.
Help build a database of trusted partners that we can use to develop market-ready product – whether that be developers, analysts or acquisition specialists.
- Work with external experts to develop growth strategies for market-ready propositions.
- Make sure we’re tracking performance and can compare different opportunities and prioritise appropriately.
- Allocate and manage budgets appropriately, scaling as we get more confident in propositions which have growth potential.
- Work with Head of Disruption Lab to regularly check-in with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Digital & Innovation Director and Deputy CEO) working with them to share progress and continually refine our approach.
The must haves:
- Experience working in digital product management or design
- Experience in applying rapid prototyping methodologies to developing ideas
- An entrepreneurial mindset and spirit
- A commercial mindset and driven to deliver growth
- A curious and creative side
- Highly collaborative and accustomed to getting the best out of others
- Ability to present thinking, ideas and results in clear and compelling way to senior stakeholders
Ideal but not necessary:
- Experience in a D2C landscape
- Experience in the Fashion or Footwear industry
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.