Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
The Teamwear category is a significant market opportunity. We are targeting significant growth across our global teamwear business through a game changing Pentland-led consumer proposition that focuses on creating a more emotional buying experience, centred around team pride and identity.
Currently our global teamwear platform can be complex and we want to make it as easy as possible for our customers, vendors and internal partners to deal with us and deliver teamwear to market in a fast and efficient way.
The project will deliver a platform that enables us to operate in this way.
The platform will also lay the foundation for enabling us to integrate the capability for personalisation or customisation models across the Active and Footwear portfolios.
The job is to Project Manage this initiative across all workstreams, people, process and systems.
- Responsible for delivering the project in line with time, quality and cost outlined in the business case/latest baseline
- Ownership of programme/project high level plan
- Managing the project team through the stage and gate process
- Ownership of the overall project governance including ownership of Steering Committee meetings
- Monthly progress reporting working with project lead
- Define project approach and agreeing project team roles & responsibilities
- Creation and ownership of detailed project plan
- Delivering the project in line with time, quality & cost and re-baselining via SteerCo
- Build & track project budget, monthly reporting of progress
- Management of the project team and project team meetings
- Co-ordination of project close and transition to BAU (including lessons learnt)
What you need to have:
- Extensive experience in project management across process, people and platforms.
- Exceptional stakeholder management – both senior stakeholders and a complex group
- Comfortable working in a matrix
- Excellent communication skills – both presentations and written
- Delivered transformation projects previously
- Ideally an understanding of a multi-brand environment and an interest in the industry
What we need to see in you:
- A strong networker / relationship manager
- Detail orientated
- Able to flex style depending on the audience
- Responsive to working in a changing environment – learns fast
- Proactive and an independent worker
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong drive & passion
- Energetic and motivated
- Ability to question, challenge and drive change
- Passionate about Pentland brands, products and talent, driving collaboration across sites, brands and regions
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.