Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
The Project Administrator supports the administration and upkeep of all relevant project paperwork as well as provide PA support to the Project Lead to provide support in delivery these key initiatives and projects .
- Assist the Project Manager in the co-ordination of workstream progress and risk reports, compiling status and financial summaries for the programme
- Managing the project administration, especially coordination and aggregation of timesheets from the project team
- Working closely with the members of the Programme Management team to assist in following up with Workstream Leads and Project Managers on progress, actions, risk management and reporting
- Assisting the wider team on ad hoc tasks e.g. booking meeting rooms
- Provides support the Project Lead in general diary management, travel, expenses and meetings dealing with confidential information as necessary.
- Diary management and inbox management – organising all aspects of diary. Includes organising meetings both internally and externally, travel logistics (UK and International)
- Long term calendar management ensuring annual cyclical activities run smoothly (meetings, planning & preparation) and schedule review to ensure on-time delivery of key pieces of work
- Ensuring actions and information requests are followed up appropriately
- Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information with the upmost discretion
- Arranging UK and International travel, including flights, trains, hotels, visas, airport transfers, lunch/dinner reservations, managing itineraries and booking meetings
- Collating monthly UK and international expense claims
Needs to have
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office package
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail
Needs to be
- Strong communicator and able to liaise with and influence people at all levels
- Discreet with sensitive/confidential information
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised
- Keen to learn