Pentland Brands is continually investing in projects and programmes to enable the organisation to meet its strategic goals.
Most recently we have invested in and undertaken a significant transformation project, Project Imagine within Berghaus to revolutionise the way we ideate, plan and create our product ranges. We have a blueprint and now are planning our implementation roadmap.
We are looking for a Programme and Process Manager to join us for a 12-month period to facilitate this implementation, co-ordinating a multi stakeholder Core team to guarantee its successful delivery.
The role you’d play as Programme and Process Manager
• Refine, update and plan out the programme plan across processes, systems and people. (put people first)
• Chair the programme’s decision-making bodies
• Ensure projects within the programme are managed in a consistent and visible way so progress of all parts of the programme are transparent, shared and understood
• Facilitate workshops, forums and meetings to stage gate manage the implementation roadmap, ensuring we see effective contribution from all functional stakeholders and a consolidated output from each session.
• Partner with our Change Management lead to co-ordinate programme communication across the organisation
• Lead the programme in sync with the organisations other key strategic programmes and objectives, ensuring link up where appropriate
• Recognise and support team in both highlighting and mitigating dependencies and risks
• Supporting the implementation of the new processes and upskilling squads/anything on agility
• Support the definition and tracking of the business case, key KPIs and deliverables that the programme will be accountable for.
What you’d bring as Programme and Process Manager
• Extensive experience in project management across process, people, and platforms
• In-depth understanding of the product creation process in the Apparel and Footwear industry
• Exceptional stakeholder management – both senior stakeholders and a complex multifunctional cross business cohort
• Tenacity, resilience, and drive balanced with empathy
• You’ll be a strong networker and relationship manager who can flex their style depending on the audience.
• The ability to question, challenge and drive change
• Be able to drive collaboration across sites, our brands, and regions
• Confidence, energy, and motivation
• You’ll be responsive to a changing environment
What you’ll get in return
• SMART Working*
• Competitive remuneration package
• Brand and retail perks
• Financial perks
• Travel perks
• Time out perks
• Wellbeing commitment
* SMART Working is our approach to hybrid working at Pentland Brands. It’s about working smarter, not harder and ensuring that we come into the office with a clear sense of purpose and a desire to connect and collaborate. We have introduced “core office days” of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and we’re asking everyone to be in our modern offices on those days. As long as you’re working your contracted hours, we don’t mind when you start and finish, but we want you to work when you’re feeling productive and accomplishing the most.
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.