This exciting role gives someone the opportunity to join Pentland Brands and make global product for Speedo, work. You will be responsible for leading the architecture of Pentland Brands target business process from concept to launch. The role will be seen as the internal centre of excellence when it comes to processes and systems supporting range/merchandise planning, product design, development etc.
You will lead the definition of business requirement, bringing others on the journey and building consensus for standardised ways of working.
The role you’d play as PLM Process and Systems Architect:
- Define and own the concept to launch process on behalf of Pentland Brands.
- Work across functions and projects to capture requirements, build functional specifications, get approval, and complete delivery of PLM solutions using good communication and partnership techniques.
- Lead and embed the change required to gain benefits from the implementation of process and system change.
- Build a benefits case for change with senior leadership teams and be responsible for the realisation of these benefits.
- Collaborate with business users to transform the business requirements into system-based solutions focused on PLM by understanding Speedo’s business processes related to product design and development.
- Define the key functional requirements, prioritising between what’s critical and “nice to have”.
- Proactively build and lead an internal user community to ensure sharing of knowledge and best practice.
- Provide support to business users and work directly with solution provider to resolve and improve utilization of the tool.
- Work collaboratively to prioritize process and system changes-based value & ease of implementation.
- Analyse, document, and test technical development, logic, process flows, and specifications in the context of projects as well as the support of the existing system.
- Facilitate UAT testing and execution with the business users and IT.
- Work closely with business partners to assure the timeliness for the completion of projects. Partner with the users to understand critical tasks that are to be incorporated into UAT with documentation.
- Maintain project plans for projects and change to ensure resources are available where needed.
- Collect and maintain training libraries and material
- Maintaining a best practice approach to system testing, minimising the need to rebuild approaches
- Maintaining core system data with ownership of governance of data accuracy
- Support onboarding of new team members including system training
- Work closely with IT to support with ERP and other integrations/interface with PLM
- Support all system upgrades and functionality road map
What you’d bring as PLM Process and Systems Architect:
- A background in apparel, accessories and/or footwear to support business related questions and processes is desirable but any product development background is welcomed.
- An understanding of the features and underlying business process functionality of the PLM technology and the interdependency of integrated systems.
- Significant experience of process and systems architecture
- Experience of managing and facilitating change.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of working with all levels of an organisation from senior leadership to end users.
- Experience of delivering quantifiable business process improvement benefits.
- Experience of Project and Change management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to simplify the complex.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with exposure to working with both functional and technical teams.
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency while remaining organized
- Ability to problem-solve, manage to deadlines, and complete in-depth analysis to support decision making
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position