Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Working with the Product Category Managers, across all footwear brands, to provide analytical input into the line planning process, in order to create a seasonal unit forecast.
- On-going review and amendments to seasonal forecast to coincide with varying stage gates during line planning process, ensuring the latest seasonal forecast is communicated to demand & supply teams.
- Working with & supporting the Consignment account managers and the wider demand planning team to build future forecasts, including identification of sales opportunities or stock risk.
- Assisting with the buying and reporting on stock packages bought primarily for in-season trading opportunities.
The must haves:
- Knowledge of buying processes and product forecasting.
- Strong skills in Excel spread sheets, and how to manipulate data to produce analysis
- Experience of analysing data and presenting in a format tailored to specific audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Highly planned, organised & methodical
- Positive and have a confident approach to getting things done within a very demanding environment
- Articulate presenter of options and recommendations (verbal and written)
- Organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to work, create and maintain relationships cross functionally