Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
To provide the reporting, insight and analysis that aids our product teams in building and evolving commercial range plans. Building, developing and maintaining category and brand reporting by making best use of our available data and systems.
- Owning regular seasonal sell-in reporting
- Working with Category teams to create standardised reporting that can be adapted to help understand sales and margin performance through various lenses (product, customer, region)
- Delivering ad hoc analysis to support range planning
- Working with Category teams to create and maintain seasonal line plans, including those for new brands
- Working with the Demand Forecasting Analyst to ensure robust data is used in the creation of seasonal unit forecasts
The must haves:
- Strong data analysis techniques and very strong Excel skills
- Good presentation skills in report format and visual presentation
- High attention to detail with strong numeracy and accuracy
- Articulate presenter of options and recommendations (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness with clear understanding of sales and gross margin performance
- Ability to work cross functionally
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.