This Online Merchandising Assistant role will support Pentland’s strategy in delivering breakthrough performance with some of Pentland’s strategic retailers. As part of the Marketplaces & Digital Partnerships Team, the role will be responsible for the maintenance of the global Amazon catalogue.
Working with internal and external stakeholders, the role will ensure that our Pentland products are available for shoppers to see, buy and love on Amazon across Europe. Working across several of the Pentland brands (Speedo, Berghaus, ccc, Mitre, Kickers), the role will support the wider Marketplaces & Digital Partnerships team to deliver their annual plan.
The role you’d play as Online Merchandising Assistant:
- Responsible for the product maintenance process for all our Pentland brands (Speedo, Berghaus, ccc, Mitre, Kickers) on Amazon.
- Creation and implementation of a European product maintenance calendar.
- Play a key role in the product set up process, ensuring that products are best in class at the point of going live on site.
- Ownership of product data file maintenance for the channel.
- Supporting in the integration of a digital shelf management system, acting as the voice of the customer internally during its integration.
- Leading regular customer facing meetings regarding the maintenance and development of the Pentland product catalogue.
- Be the champion for product page quality within the team, bringing back to the Pentland any new platform developments for consideration.
- Where required support with weekly report downloading.
- Liaise with the appropriate departments within Pentland Brands to ensure effective internal communication and timely delivery of information required for product maintenance.
- Supporting in Amazon promotional set up across multiple brands/markets where required.
- Supporting in Amazon vine (review program) set up where required.
What you’d bring as Online Merchandising Assistant:
- A solution orientated mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work at pace across a number of tasks
- A passion to bring the voice of the customer back to the business
- Highly numerate, analytical and comfortable using data to inform thinking
- Flexibility and adaptable to change
- Language skills are an advantage
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position