Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
The MDM Coordinator is responsible for actioning the day to day workload generated by creating, validating and loading Master Data for Materials, Material Costings, Material Pricing, Material Source Lists, Bill of Materials and Vendors. The MDM Coordinator will also manage the day to day workload of making amendments to existing Master data for Materials, Material Costings, Material Pricing, Material Source Lists, Bill of Materials, Vendors and Customers.
- Carry out ongoing & seasonal data loads, cleansing and validation activities for Materials, Material Costings, Vendors & Non Stock Vendors within SAP
- Maintenance of Purchase Order confirmation dates
- Creation of Raw Material database to support buying decisions
- Processing of Central MDM activity such as vendor/customer creation and amendments
- Creation and maintenance of product data within the PLM and WIP internal systems
- Creation of salesman sample order form
- Loading of customer sell through data via Business Warehouse
- Perform select costing runs under the guidance of Finance.
- Maintain Price Lists and customer discounts in Master Data
- Liaise with relevant departments such as Product/Design, Supply chain/Brand, Regions (Asia, USA, UK/EMEA) and Finance to coordinate and drive processes within the brands to ensure that master data is collated in an accurate and timely manner to oversee the seasonal upload plan. Ensure this is visible and achievable within the seasonal calendar with appropriate timelines and deadlines adhered to.
- Become conversant with the data requirements, links and dependencies of SAP and validate the quality of data input / change requests submitted by the business
- Sense check master data maintenance input / change requests from the Brands to ensure these are in alignment with business policy and best practice
- Agreement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with brands and departments and delivery of MDM service in accordance with SLAs, with periodic reporting.
- Continuously improve master data maintenance techniques. This includes development of processes, procedures and tools relating to the collection, verification and capture of master data into SAP (including automation where appropriate
The must haves:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good prioritisation skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Deadline focused
- Performance Focused
- Accurate and methodical
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.