Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is responsible for preparation of management reports, budget, forecasts & other ad-hoc analysis reports.
Based in the regional headquarters in Hong Kong, the role covers the Hong Kong Office and all branch offices and requires an understanding of how they operate.
· Prepare monthly financial management package, budget, forecasts, analysis reports and strategic plans for Asia Region
· Prepare monthly financial schedules for business review meeting and facilitates cost review with functional leads
· Review business performance to identify the cost saving areas, other shortfalls from financial target with senior management / central finance team
· Assist in management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for exec meetings / central finance requirement
· Prepares monthly KPI and other performance related reports as requested
· Optimise BW reports for wider use
· Maintains cost centre hierarchy in a dynamic environment
· Support ad-hoc tasks / projects
What you need to have:
· Professional qualification (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, ACPA, etc.)
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in FP&A/ Auditing
· Good MS Excel skills
· Excellent PowerPoint skills
· Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
· Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage
What we need to see in you:
· Organised, detail oriented and hands-on with multi tasks
· Independent and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skill
· A team player with strong interpersonal skill
· Able to meet deadlines
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.