Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting and Analysis, Asia, the role is responsible for providing financial support to the Asia commercial & finance team on the weekly & monthly reporting, annual budgeting & forecasting for APEC sales/FOB & order book. The role also supports ad-hoc analysis for partner contract renewal & evaluation.
Needs to Do:
- Prepare monthly/weekly Sales & order book for APEC regions in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly financial schedules for business review meetings
- Participate in sales review with sales representatives & the Group Finance team
- Track wholesales sales & royalties income from APEC partners
- Provide ongoing support for sales forecast/budget process
- Prepare overhead forecast/budget for the sales team
- Prepare monthly KPI and other performance related reports as requested
- Safeguard data integrity and optimise BW reports for wider use
- Support ad-hoc tasks / projects as assigned
What you need to have:
- Professional qualification in Accounting professional bodies e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, ACPA, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Knowledge in SAP/BW will be an advantage
What we need to see in you:
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skills
- Organised, detail oriented and capable of multitasking
- Able to meet deadlines
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.