Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Working as part of the Licensing Management Team you will support our brands in managing their licensed products effectively and efficiently, minimising pull on brand resource by working with licensees to ensure submissions to brands are consolidated and aligned to brand guidelines.
- Managing the product and sample approvals submission process, working closely with our licensees, design and product teams to ensure approvals are completed on time, and aligned to brand strategy.
- Responsible for tracker management, ensuring all submissions are logged and processed within SLA’s.
- To support the licensing team with the day to day management of our licensees.
- Managing the critical paths, to ensure all key submissions are received on schedule, identifying and resolving issues.
- Managing day to day licensee queries and providing brand materials as required.
- Supporting delivery of seasonal product launches by co-ordinating licensee products.
- Delivering department reporting requirements.
- Helping to establish internal processes to support our licensee partners.
- Maintaining department process documents.
The must haves:
- Prior knowledge and experience of licensing in a commercial or brand function is preferable.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Understanding of product development life cycle.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills/ experience of building collaborative relationships.
- Core analytical and excel skills.
- Core commercial understanding of retail/brand environments.
Needs to be:
- Diligent and process-orientated – able to help establish and manage processes.
- A collaborative relationship builder – able to work across functions and teams.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business demands.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.