Lead Analyst – People Systems
Pentland are recruiting a Lead Analyst – People Systems at our Bangalore office.
Lead Analyst – People Systems - The role you’d play:
- Responsible for the business capability modelling and value stream mapping in the respective subject matter area
- Responsible for problem formulation (define the issue) and solution shaping (effective solution to address the issues) in the respective subject matter area.
- Own the end-to-end Architecture:
- Define, design, deliver and evolve systems architecture.
- Understand how the different technologies that form the architecture fit together,
- Responsible for articulating the architecture in a meaningful and easy to understand way,
- Responsible for the end-to-end solution management in the respective subject matter area,
- Solution definition and realisation: turning solution proposals into reality in a way that effectively addresses the issues raised by all stakeholders.
- Being able to manage the solution through its natural lifecycle.
- Have a good understanding of the key business processes and being able to support where is needed.
- Accountable for the application configuration and its associated governance
- Oversee the high-level solution delivery of the application/system.
- Quality assurance for all the documentation related to the specific solution/system landscape.
- Detailed and credible estimation of high level and detail task-based elements of the project plan depending on the stage of the project.
- Identify the Continuous improvement opportunities in the solution landscape.
- Responsible for support SLA and service delivery of related applications
- Actively participate in the business change review, prioritisation & management process
- Understand the impact of the change (big or small) and sign off the right solution.
- Contribute to the release & change management forums where is needed (CRB, TAB & CAB)
- Understand the Pentland customer centric service management framework.
- Responsible for delivering against the agreed BSLA in the respective area.
Lead Analyst – People Systems - What you’d bring:
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (SAP SF), especially on Employee Central, Learning Management System, Recruitment & Onboarding and EC Payroll modules.
- Strong HRIS knowledge and a sound understanding of HR processes and their impact on other areas of the organization.
- A good technical knowledge of associated applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Able to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels with exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Ability to provide detailed resource planning for a global team across many projects and applications.
- Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and resource capability.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders.
- Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies, and own self.
- Able to work independently, with a confident, assertive and customer focused outlook.
- Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
- Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination, and passion.
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position