Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
As a Junior Creative Producer within Pentlands in-house creative agency you will support project and productions working directly with creative producers, account managers and creatives.
You will be a passionate team player and have a constant drive to achieve; supporting projects from the idea through to the successful execution, ensuring attention to detail and work is delivered on time and within budget.
As a Junior Creative Producer, you will be supporting a team of Creative Producers on multiple work streams at any one time, collaborating with external production partners and suppliers to deliver a broad scope of work for our brands or functions.
- Support on the delivery of integrated projects, delivering them to agreed timelines and budgets
- You will support work for many channels, including advertising, corporate communications, brand trade collateral, launches and digital content
- Manage multiple aspects of projects ensuring they stay on track within timescales and in budget
- Working with creative teams to understand their progress with tasks and supporting their delivery
- Liaising with clients when required and the creative team, to keep projects running smoothly
- Support the progress of the project through stages of the design process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
- Cost and quote projects, liaising with suppliers and contractors and create good supplier relations
- Shoot management with 3rd party production companies
- Ensure all campaign elements have the relevant documentation; contractual, NDA, H&S, legal and insurance documentation
- Work directly with Studio Manager for accurate and effective resourcing
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal stakeholders
Needs to have:
- Comfortable multi-tasking across a variety of projects and adept at prioritizing workload
- Good negotiation skills and adept at partner management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working on multiple projects and ensuring good attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and communication skills
- A genuine interest in production and working in a creative environment
Needs to be:
- Willing to work hard with a positive ‘get things done' attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious, creating excellent work by effectively supporting project delivery
- Able to work independently and equally well as an integral part of a team
- You will be highly organized and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Open minded and enthusiastic in contributing to project delivery