- Information Technology
- Pentland Brands
- Permanent Full-Time
- UK-London, Finchley (Global Headquarters)
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
We are looking for a fresh graduate or someone with a small amount of experience to:
- Work with the IT Business Solutions and Delivery Teams, supporting a wide range of initiatives, primarily Digital and Innovation focused, for Brands and Functions across the business.
- Coordinate and assist with delivery of support and change requests within the IT Systems of Engagement team
- Identify and analyse business requirements
- Research competitors, technology and innovation trends in the market
- Staying Up-To-Date with the Latest Trends and Best Practices
- Identify and recommend lists of solution providers in line with business requirements
- Draft request for information and request for proposal packs to prospective solution providers
- Create relevant documentation and provide support and assistance to users of the systems
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders relevant to the achieving of the business objectives
The must haves:
- Educated to degree level
- Highly Motivated, eager to learn and challenge the status quo
- Good people, networking & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Digital Commerce processes and systems
- Experience with research and information gathering
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Nice to haves:
- SAP Hybris experience/knowledge
- Salesforce experience/knowledge
What we need to see in you:
- A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
- A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
- An engaging style with the ability to clearly communicate insight earned through research
- A genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our brands operate in
- Determination and logical approach
- An aptitude to learning new technologies and techniques
- Someone who can bring a fresh way of thinking to Pentland
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.