Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The Internal Communications team is here to create a compelling and inspiring story for our people around business activity and performance, as well as in times of change and transformation. We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Internal Communications Coordinator to join our amazing team help us deliver a wide range of internal communications campaigns and activities. You'll play a key role in ensuring our communications reach the right audiences, using the right channels, and have the right impact. But more than that, you’ll help us shape the culture of our business…
The role you'd play:
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally, bringing people together and finding employee focused solutions
- Take briefs to enable you to develop and deliver communications plans to bring initiative/projects to life in a creative and impactful way.
- Help to facilitate internal campaigns e.g. engaging people with events, programmes, workshops and sessions
- Organise and promote company-wide events and ensure every last detail is in place.
- Organise Pentland Brands internal events, photo-shoots and filming.
- Create and collate post-event analytics, surveys and reports.
Editorial and creative
- Write clear, credible and engaging content.
- Produce storyboards and videos for internal storytelling.
- Write creative briefs and work with the in-house creative agency to deliver them brilliantly.
- Admin and support management of distribution lists.
The must haves:
- Experience creating compelling stories and narratives in a commercial environment
- Experience in an internal communications team
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Excellent writing, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills and a strong eye for detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced communications or marketing environment (desirable)
- Experience of supporting live and online events
- Experience of Mircosoft Sharepoint and email campaigns tools (desirable)
- A passion for people, their wellbeing and communicating
- Creative and dynamic
- A collaborative team player
- A self-starter, able to work independently
- Solutions-focused and proactive
- Curious with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Calm under pressure and able to balance competing demands
- Able to manage relationships at all levels
- Confident in presenting and pitching ideas and stories